Checklist for your next submission
I hope you are all well and healthy. We would like to provide you with a checklist for your next assignment submission:
For the new assignment, I have...
- created (formally) a new team on CMS. This can be with my previous partner, if I like. Important is, that I created a new team on CMS.
- filled out the code of conduct for the new assignment, including inserting the current assignment number, and updated the date. I signed the code of conduct. I submitted it individually in my own CMS, even, if I am a team (each team member submits their own code of conduct).
- put my name on each of the pages I submitted. If I am in a team, I have put BOTH team members' names on each page that I submit.
- written on plain paper with blue or black ink/font color. I have not used checkered paper.
- numbered the equations in my proofs. This allows the tutor to reference while grading and provides me with more precise feedback.
- referred to my equations by the numbers I gave them, if I needed to explained my equations. I used underbraces to refer to parts of the equation. I did not write "RHS of this equation", because it adds ambiguity.
- written question numbers next to my code in R (as a comment). This allows the tutor to understand my code better and faster.
Looking forward to seeing you at the next help tutorial, where you can get help for your next submission and ask clarification questions regarding the feedback you received in your last assignment. If you have questions on the submission guidelines or style, kindly ask in the forum. We also constantly update the FAQ - please check them before sending us an email.
Your EML Team