Exam Inspection v2
we have some additional information for the exam inspection tomorrow.
If your answer is "yes" to one or more of the following questions, then you are not allowed to attend the exam inspection:
- Did you have definite contact with a Covid-19 patient, who was tested positive, in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Cough / Husten
- Sore throat / Halsschmerzen
- Nasal congestion / runny nose / Schnupfen
- Diarrhoea /Durchfall
- Fever /Fieber
- Aches and pains / Gliederschmerzen
- Loss of smell (e.g. no longer able to smell burnt food) / Geruchsverlust
- Loss of taste (e.g. unable to distinguish when food is burnt) / Geschmacksverlust”
Please don't forget to bring your own medical mouth-nose protection mask (surgical mask or FFP2/KN95/N95 mask). You have to keep your masks on during every stage of the exam inspection (before, during, after).
You have to bring a photoID and your student ID for identification.
Please also take a look at the news post from 08.03.2021 as there is stated when and where you have to be.
the SE team