Exam Information v2
we have some additional information for the exam tomorrow.
If your answer is "yes" to one or more of the following questions, then you are not allowed to attend the exam. If you provide a doctor’s certificate to the examination office later on, the examination attempt will be canceled and will not count.
- Did you have definite contact with a Covid-19 patient, who was tested positive, in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Cough / Husten
- Sore throat / Halsschmerzen
- Nasal congestion / runny nose / Schnupfen
- Diarrhoea /Durchfall
- Fever /Fieber
- Aches and pains / Gliederschmerzen
- Loss of smell (e.g. no longer able to smell burnt food) / Geruchsverlust
- Loss of taste (e.g. unable to distinguish when food is burnt) / Geschmacksverlust”
Please don't forget to bring your own medical mouth-nose protection mask (surgical mask or FFP2/KN95/N95 mask). You have to keep your masks on during every stage of the exam (before, during, after). The only exception is drinking, where you are allowed to take off your mask, drink a sip, and then immediately put your mask back on. Please try to do this as little as possible.
General Information for the exam:
- Exam duration: 90 minutes
- Maximum score for the exam: 90
- You will be provided with additional sheets if requested. Write your seat number on the top right corner of each extra sheet. You can also use the back of the worksheets. It is not allowed to use your own sheets.
- There are no additional aids (e.g., notes, calculator, ...) allowed.
- Please bring your student ID and photo ID for identity control.
- Only use indelible pens (e.g., ballpoint pens, ink pens). Do not use red or green pens or pencils.
- You can provide solutions in English or German. However, do not switch languages within a task.
- Please hand in all the sheets (including the worksheets) at the end of the exam.
Please also take a look at the news post from 12.02.2021 as there is stated when and where you have to be.
the SE team