Written on 16.08.2021 16:32 by Kallistos Weis
the exam inspection for this course will take place on 25.08.2021 from 10 am. The inspection takes place in room 2.06 in E1.1.
We have separated the inspection into three 30 minute slots. You have to register for one of the slots via the personal status page in the CMS. You are only allowed to register for one slot and you can only partake in the inspection in the slot that you registered for. Each slot is limited to 7 people. The spots in the slots are distributed first come first serve. If you don't get a slot because they are full, please write us an email.
Please keep at least 1,5 m apart at all times before, after, and during the re-exam inspection. After entering the room, immediately take a seat at one of the marked seats. Please note that it is necessary for you to bring your medical mouth-nose protection mask (surgical mask or FFP2/KN95/N95 mask) with you.
If your answer is "yes" to one or more of the following questions, then you are not allowed to attend the exam inspection.
- Did you have definite contact with a Covid-19 patient, who was tested positive, in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Cough / Husten
- Sore throat / Halsschmerzen
- Nasal congestion / runny nose / Schnupfen
- Diarrhoea /Durchfall
- Fever /Fieber
- Aches and pains / Gliederschmerzen
- Loss of smell (e.g. no longer able to smell burnt food) / Geruchsverlust
- Loss of taste (e.g. unable to distinguish when food is burnt) / Geschmacksverlust”
If you have any questions feel free to ask us via email.
All the best,