as you hopefully know, the first AI exam will take place tomorrow afternoon. The exam will start at 2pm and take 2 hours. Please come to the lecture hall you have been assigned to well ahead of time, at latest at 1:45pm. You can find your assigned seat on your status page. Students that do not have a seat assigned cannot take the exam.
Some organizational points:
- Make sure you know the room and seat you have been assigned to.
- You need to bring your own paper to write on.
- It is not allowed to use any electronic devices during the exam.
- We will be very strict with the end-time of the exam, i.e., if you keep writing after we announced that the time is up, we will not grade any page that you were writing on after the announcement.
- For the submission of your exam, we will ask you to come to the front and hand in your exam (i.e., the exam exercises, the cover sheet, and your solution). You are supposed to form 1 or 2 nice short queues and give everything to one of the tutors at the head of the queue who will staple it and mark on a list that you submitted. Unfortunately, in particular in the large rooms, this process takes a while. Please be patient, it will be easier for everyone if this does not end up in chaos ;)
- Please use pens only, no pencils; do not use red ink.
- Don't forget to bring your student id.
- Remember that the exam inspection is on Wednesday, July 31, at 2pm in our seminar room. We will not make any exceptions for the inspection.
We wish you all the best for the exam!